Sliding Glass Doors
Our Mountain View Patio Doors are the essence of strength and longevity without compromising the aesthetics of your home. It's heavy-duty sash and frame provides years of trouble free enjoyment. The Mountain View Patio door was one of the first to implement the fusion welded corner design and is still considered one of the premier quality doors on the market. The ultimate in quality materials and superior craftsmanship is used to manufacture a piece of art that exemplifies what endurance, quality and beauty should be in a sliding door.
Standard features include:
- Superior vinyl sill design with an anodized aluminum threshold cover provides tremendous strength and durability.
- Self-lubricating tandem panel rollers (nylon or metal) are inserted into aluminum reinforced rail providing a smooth gliding action.
- Contoured bumper brackets secure stationary panel, and are the active panel stops.
- Multi-chambered door frame provides superior strength and insulating thermal efficiency.
- Side jambs are specially designed.
- Interlock stiles, lock stiles, and rails are all aluminum and steel reinforced for optimum strength.
- Exclusive nylon screen roller system with an independent suspension at all four corners is designed with a side adjustment screw for easy leveling.
- Heavy duty extrude3d aluminum screen frame with fiberglass mesh is designed for easy removal.
- Full perimeter weather seal around frame and sash for optimum air tightness.
- Heavy duty aluminum and steel sash reinforcement.
- Air infiltration is 0.15 cfm / ft2 @ 25 mph
Vinyl-Lite offers many options which can significantly increase the energy efficiency of any structure while saving you money in utility bills. Some additional features available are:
- Internal Blinds: raise and tilt standard
- Argon-Krypton Gas/Thermal Mirror Glass/Warm Edge Technology
- Clear shield keeps glass clean
- Shatter-Safe Tempered Glass
- Triple Pane Glass
- Grid styles
- Standard and custom colors
Please click on the link below