Commercial property owners look for the highest degree of professionalism and expertise. They want contractors or companies who are reputable and capable of handling large volumes of work with smooth efficiency, while also providing the best product within their budget. Commercial owners have to be aware of their tenants’ needs, city requirements, and possible future affiliations with other people and/or businesses.
The most important element however, is trust. Trust in getting what they are promised. Trust in being quoted a fair and accurate price. And trust in hiring people who are extremely well established in the business and area.
With Vinyl-Lite all your needs will be met while working with one company from beginning to end – no subcontractors or middlemen! We have worked on many commercial projects and invite you to check our references.
Some projects we have completed are:
- A.C.P.S. Rowing Facility
- Arts Club of Washington (James Monroe House & MacFeely House)
- Army Reserve Building 6001
- CIA Canine Headquarters
- Clifton Presbyterian Church & School
- Defense Systems Military College
- Dumfries Community Center
- Dunkin Donuts
- Fire Department of Fairfax County – Burke Station
- Georgetown Reservoir Apartments
- Greenbriar Baptist Church
- Guinea Embassy
- Hoppman Audio Visual Navy Memorial Theater
- Lorton Community Action Program
- NO. VA Regional Park Authority Bull Run Shooting Center
- Remington United Methodist Church (custom windows with tile)
- Reston Golf Course
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Club
- Saint James Catholic School
- Saint Paul United Methodist Church
- Salvation Army (Alexandria)
- Springfield United Methodist
- Turkish Embassy
- Wesley United Methodist Church
To see a more complete listing of our commercial references please contact our office.